Friday, February 22, 2013

Maxi Love

I went to an event last night that I will be posting on here soon so look out for those pics :) It's been such a crazy week for me hence the lack of outfit posts on here.  Tonight I am going out to celebrate my big win in the Cotton contest with my friends.  I am leaving in 6 days and I have major anxiety because still no outfits lol Packing for this trip is so stressful! 








Maxi Dress: C/O Gypsy Warrior/ Jacket: H&M/ Booties: Steve Madden/ Sunnies: Target


I got a little care package in the mail from one of my favorite boutiques in Jersey, Gypsy Warrior.  They have a great mix of edgy/boho pieces which I really love.  They officially have their own brand of clothes now and this maxi dress is part of their collection.  I was so excited when I got to check out their look book because I have seen how far this boutique has come since they first opened up just a little over a year ago.  It's amazing! 








I've got so much love for all things maxi.  I remember when I was afraid to wear them because I am so short, but now I can't get enough!  I love pairing them with moto jackets during the colder months and it just adds an edginess that I really like.  You've all probably realized how much I obsess over this combo! I have no problem wearing some of the same pieces in different ways. It's all about working with what you have! This is a chiffon dress with a slip underneath and a little sexy side slit.  I really love the aztec print too.  I will definitely be wearing this dress again in a different way when the warmer weather hits!  Look out for the other pieces from Gypsy Warrior that I will be styling on here soon.  

Not sure if you can tell or not in the pics but I got a hair cut and put layers back in.  I feel a little lighter if that makes sense and my hair is so much healthier now.  I hadn't gotten a cut in a year!
 I hope that you all have an amazing weekend <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment