Friday, October 4, 2013

Leather Details

I go through moments where I get either really dressed up or really dressed down and lately I've been going through more of a casual phase.  So today's look is super simple! 









Shirt (similar style) & Jeans (here): C/O Dots/ Shoes: CharlieByMZ
Bag: H&M/ Necklace: BlueNile/ Lipstick: Urban Decay Venom 
Earrings: Aldo/ Rings: Juicy Couture & Berricle


A few days ago I went to my local Dots to check out their new pieces for fall.  I honestly haven't been to that store in awhile, but I did used to get things there from time to time.  They're really affordable and are all about offering the latest trends.  I tried a few different things on but really gravitated towards these two pieces the most because of the faux leather details.  I love how the sleeves transformed this simple tee into more of a statement piece.  I really like the tuxedo jeans too.  I've seen these everywhere lately.  I also got a faux leather moto vest that I will be wearing soon as well.  I guess I am going through a leather craze right now!  A huge bag trend this fall are satchels and top handles, so I got both in one with this bag.  To bring a little more to the look, I decided to add a purple lip and put my hair in a bun.  I always feel like a big bun can add the "chic factor" to an outfit.  Speaking of hair, I have some posts on new hair products and a new flat iron that I have been trying out coming to the blog soon.

On another note, if you have been following me for awhile then you know I have been singing and recording music almost my whole life.  But I took a step back from it for awhile (way too long).  I've been missing it too much lately so made the decision that I need to start incorporating it back into my life.  I went to the studio a few days ago and it was just the best feeling being back there and singing again.  A friend told me that "there is beauty in rediscovery." I couldn't agree more.  Sometimes we might be unsure of what we want, so we might walk away from something.  But if we find our way back then it's for a reason.  I just wanted to share this with you all <3

Happy Weekend loves!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment