Monday, March 18, 2013

Color Trend: Black & White

Spring will be here in a few days and I couldn't be happier about it! I am really over this cold weather. There are so many trends for this upcoming spring season, but one of my favorites is black and white.  As I have mentioned before, it's so classic and chic!  It's always been one of my favorite color combos. 







Top: C/O SugarLips/ Pants: Zara/ Shoes: JLO/ Bag: Aldo (similar)/ Neckalce: Forever21 (also love)/ 
Bracelet: C/O TheWayWeAre/ Sunnies: Target 


I'm headed to a meeting today, so I wanted something stylish and sophisticated.  I decided to go with this two toned top from Sugar Lips that is part of their spring collection.  It's such a simple piece but it really stands out.  For some, black and white might seem a little boring but there's always ways to spice it up by accessorizing and adding a little pop of color if need be.  I decided to go with a red lip (MAC Russian Red) to brighten up the look a bit. 







Every girl should have a statement necklace and this one from Forever21 is a favorite of mine.  It's such a great way to make your outfit pop and add a little dimension. I can't stress enough how the right accessories can really make your whole look complete.  
How do you feel about the black & white trend and how will you be wearing it this Spring?  If you need a little more inspiration, check out some of my other posts rocking this trend. 
HereHere, HereHere & Here  ;)

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY MEET & GREET SATURDAY MARCH 23RD 3-5PM AT SMASHBOX IN THE NORDSTROM AT THE MALL OF SHORT HILLS! 



XOXO 






No comments:

Post a Comment