Friday, March 15, 2013

Mint Condition

It's another cold and windy day but I am not letting that stop me! I have spring on my mind and to brighten up this Friday, I needed to dress the part :)









Spike Top: C/O Eva Boutique/ Mint Jeans: H&M (similar)
 Shoes: Forever21 (similar style) (also love) Lipstick: MAC Creme Cup 


I am really looking forward to bringing out some of my favorite pieces this spring, including these mint jeans.  It's still one of my favorite colors. I've always loved the mint and pink combo and the gold details really bring the whole look together.  This top has three of my favorite things all in one: spikes, gold, and cut outs!  It's edgy but still chic.  You can get it on sale now at EvaBoutique

There's tons of ways to style this top, but I really wanted to throw in another fun color in the mix.  These shose were literally meant for this shirt.  Cap toe heels are still everywhere right now.  I just wish these shoes were a little more comfortable! I'm obsessed with the gold though.  I've been getting a lot of questions about the lipstick color that I typically wear. I keep forgetting to add it on my posts, but whenever I have on a nude or light pink shade, it's usually MAC Creme Cup or Hot Gossip, or sometimes both mixed together!  I love bright and bold lips too, but lighter shades are great for every day. 


Enjoy your weekend! 

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment