Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Day In Photos

My loves, how are you?!  I'm always doing outfit posts but never really do anything a little more personal so I decided to share part of my day with you in photos.  I wore this dress before (here) but just made it more work appropriate by adding a blazer, switching up accessories and this time I used a different bag. 
 I mentioned yesterday that a lot has been going on and there's some things that I really want to share but I can't just yet... but I can say I am now doing some part time/freelance work for a fashion company right in the fashion district in NYC and there's some GREAT things that I am working on...  Here's some photos of my day, all taken with my iPhone of course!  



Morning bus rides 


City Morning View 





Dress: Cotton On, Blazer & Belt: H&M, Shoes: Forever21, Bag: PLNDR 





They had me in the studio to record a little jingle for something I'll let you hear soon!  Since I've been so into fashion lately and not as much into my music, it felt really good to be back in the studio even if it was just for a little bit.  I've never worn a dress and heels to record before so that was interesting lol 


And this is what I wore to my meeting the other day.  A lot of girls ask me what they should wear to work and something like this is definitely work appropriate but still chic and stylish! I didn't wear shades the whole time of course :) And how cute does Laura look?! 



Pants & Blazer: Forever21, Top: Express, Belt: H&M, Shoes: Mandee 


I know this post wasn't my usual, but hope you liked it anyway!  I'm looking forward to some new outfits for this weekend.  Hope your day was great! 

<3 








No comments:

Post a Comment