Monday, July 23, 2012

Printed Fishtail Top

Happy Monday dolls!  I had such a great weekend.  Saturday was the event and then yesterday I went to a rooftop party at the Strand Hotel in NYC.  Hope your weekend was eventful! 
 It was literally the calm before the storm today.  It started raining while I was taking photos but I kept on going anyway.  I'm wearing the 2nd piece that was sent to me from High Class Rebel & it's really unique!  Also a reminder that the dress I wore in my last post will be available for purchase on their website at midnight! 








Top: C/O High Class Rebel (Here
Pants: Love Culture 
Shoes: Mandee
Bag: PLNDR (Gifted)
Sunnies: Ray-Ban


I love the whole high low trend and this top takes it to another level.  I was able to choose between 3 tops and I ended up picking this one because it's so different & really makes a statement.  I like the zig zag print, mix of colors and the long sheer tail.  It's chic, edgy and will definitely make you stand out! 








At first I literally had no idea how I was going to style this and then I decided on my white skinny pants.  I think it makes the top stand out even more.  I went with these black platforms because they aren't too dressy and I think they go well with the vibe of this ensemble.  







I wanted my bag to match one of the colors in the print so I went with this red shoulder bag from PLNDR and used it as a clutch.  I matched that with a red lip to make it stand out even more.  I love doing this. I have on my F21 bracelet, Target gold watch, and favorite rings from H&M.  That pretty much completes today's outfit and I hope that you like it! 

Make sure to check out High Class Rebel


XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment