Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Floral Blazer At Sienna Ray

Today was so much fun!  I went back to Sienna Ray to pick out my favorite handbag and I got to film a little video for them showing different ways to style the bag.  Besides being able to pick my own bag, the best part was spending time with one of my favorite bloggers Melanee, who is visiting from LA.  Mel and I have been supporting each other's blogs for a couple of months now and we've also been texting and emailing so it was so great to finally meet in person!  We say that we are soul sisters and I feel like I have known her for years we are so alike! She's the sweetest, love you Mel!  She took these pics by the way :)







Blazer: C/O LexMila/ Top: Express/ Leggings: Forever21/ Shoes: Mandee/ Bag: C/O OASAP/ Sunnies: Target

I took off my coat for these pictures so I was freezing! This is not an almost winter outfit, but I wanted to get dressed up since I was doing a video for Sienna Ray!  I picked this floral print blazer from LexMila because I thought it was such a nice statement piece and a great addition to my blazer collection. I purposely kept everything all black so it would really pop and then went with gold accessories and my studded handbag.




I picked their Apres Clutch Mini because I think it's so cute for this holiday season and really any time in general.  I always wear gold accessories and I don't have any gold bags so I was sold!  You can use this as a mini clutch, handbag, over the shoulder or cross body.  Love the versatility! 



Trying on vintage shades from EBK eyewear!



With Melanee! We might be doing a shoot together tomorrow so stay tuned! :) 


And now the winner of my GIVEAWAY is.... SENDY! Congrats love, I will be emailing you shortly! I will be announcing the second part of my giveaway tomorrow! 

<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment