Wednesday, December 26, 2012

It's Christmas Time In The City

I can't believe Christmas came and left already!  I hope that all of you had an amazing holiday and got everything you wished for! I got some really great gifts and I am so thankful for my family.  This year I did something a little different with my mom and sis.  Ever since my father passed away Christmas hasn't really been the same for us, so this year we decided to spend it in the city.  After opening gifts and having our traditional Christmas breakfast with mimosas at the house, we went to Bryant Park for some holiday fun and dinner. 





Shirt: Forever21 (gifted)/ Leggings: gifted/ Shoes: Jennifer Lopez (gifted)


I couldn't get too dressed up since most of the night we were going to be walking around but I brought my heels with me for dinner & pics :) I went with this top that I just got for Christmas!  I love the pearl details on the collar. I went with a classic black and white outfit and added a pop of color on my lips.  I actually mixed Mac Russian Red with Mac Creme Cup to get this shade. I also just got a thicker curling wand for Christmas too, so I am loving how my hair came out.  

We had dinner at Celsius, the restaurant overlooking the skating rink in Bryant Park.  It's got a great view and a fun atmosphere. 









How cute is my mom?  She's wearing a Daisy Fuentes sweater that I got her with over the knee boots.  Love her!












I've been to Rockefeller Center a bunch of times and I actually prefer Bryant Park instead.  This tree is beautiful too <3 Besides dinner we went into the different shops, walked around, and took pics! My mom and sis had never been to Bryant Park so I was excited to show them around.  We had a really great time and for the first time in awhile, it actually felt like Christmas. The only thing missing of course was my angel but I know that he was with us in spirit.  I am very grateful to have been blessed with another Christmas to spend with mother and sister.  

Happy Holidays! 

<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment