Friday, December 21, 2012

Green & Gold

I really wanted to do a full outfit post today but since it got really cold and windy I decided to take a few quick pics and focus in on this lovely vintage jacket!  The next time I wear it I will make sure to do full body pics.










Jacket: Vintage 1950s/ Shirt & Sunnies: H&M/ Necklace: C/O SxVintage/ Bracelet: C/O TheWayWeAre


I absolutely love vintage pieces.  They're classic and a great addition to have in your wardrobe.  I came across this one on Karlas Closet, one of my favorite fashion bloggers, so I knew that I had to get it from her shop. I love the gold button details and the cropped style.  I don't really have anything green in my closet either, so this was a really nice find for me.  It's really cool to think about all of the women who might have worn this before me.  Vintage pieces always carry a story with them.  

I paired it with a simple white tee and jeans, similar to my post here but I switched it up a bit.  I know I have said it before and I will say it again.  A plain white tee is a must have staple piece!  They can be worn in so many ways and are perfect for layering.  I have a bunch of different style ones.  
When I got my camo jacket from sxvintage, she added in this chunky chain necklace so now I am finally wearing it!  My obsession with gold jewelry will never end.  

Having the perfect statement jacket can transform your whole look this season.  I really like this green and gold combo.  It's great for the holidays!
Just in case I don't get to post again before Christmas (hopefully I will), I am sending you all happy holiday wishes! :) 

XO


  

No comments:

Post a Comment