Friday, May 17, 2013

EvolveMINT

Happy Friday!  Here's another outfit that I shot in Chicago with Grant Legan! We took so many in this look so it was really hard for me to narrow it down.  But since it's not every day that I get to shoot with him I figured a ton of photos wouldn't hurt :)













Photography: Grant Legan

Cardigan:  Forever21(shop similar)/ Shirt & Jeans: H&M/ Shoes: Love Culture/ Bag: C/O Charlotte Russe
Sunnies: H&M/ Jersey Necklace: C/O MoonAndLola 


Mint is one of my favorite colors so I fell in love with this aztec print poncho/cardi.  It also came in hot pink and I almost got that one too.  I love the way Grant captured it blowing in the wind in some of the shots.  It's such a great cover up for those breezy spring days.  I wanted it to really pop so I decided to do white on white with the rest of my look.  I got these jeans right before I left also.  It's always difficult finding the right pair.  After trying on a bunch these were the best ones I found.  I'm wearing my favorite lucite heels again and I'm obsessed with this mint messenger bag.  The extra added touch was my Jersey state necklace and mirrored aviators.  I can't say enough how much I love the style of these photos.  It's so refreshing to switch it up from time to time and get a little more creative. 

When thinking of names for this post I really wanted to play on the word mint.  I literally went over a bunch of words and suddenly the word evolvement popped in my head and it instantly clicked.  I am always talking about evolving and personal growth.  I truly believe that I have evolved so much with my blog.  Looking at these photos and then looking back to when I first started it is just so crazy how much has changed in a years time.  I am so thankful!  It's all about forward movement.  Keep building!

Have a lovely weekend and most importantly, 
HAVE FUN!


 xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment