Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Old Navy Fall Collection Preview

I know summer is right around the corner but the fashion industry is always a season ahead.  Last night I had the pleasure of attending Old Navy's Fall Collection Preview at the Gap showroom in NYC with fellow blogger Erika from Lola Blue. The amazing thing was that everything in the showroom was under $55 except for one coat!  It was great to get a first look at the collection before it hits stores and online and now I get to share it with all of you!  I've shopped at Old Navy for years so this was such a great experience for me.  I definitely loved all of the set ups.  The best thing about Old Navy is that there's something for everyone: women, men, children and even maternity.
This will be a long post with photos, so enjoy! :) 







With the lovely Erika.  Love that we both wore nude ankle strap sandals!


Such cute flats.


Prints and coated jeans are big for the Fall.


One of the best accessories for the Fall season.


I love that they're putting embellishments on simple staple pieces like this sweatshirt to add some extra flare.



Such a fab Americana collection!  Denim craze <3






You know I love mustaches! 




One of my favorite coats from the collection.  Loved the faux fur trim.


START LIVING YOUR DREAMS! 



Old Navy gave us some great beach swagg!  We got to choose our own colors & prints too.  Our gift bags included a swim cover up dress, beach bag, sandals, and a beach towel.  Can't wait to use them this summer! 


And now for the outfit details






Top: TJ Maxx/ Skirt: C/O Furor Moda/ Shoes: Love Culture/ Bag: C/O olivia + joy
Necklace: C/O Happy Wrist

I wanted to wear something cute and chic.  I'm loving the pink and yellow combo so this is what I came up with!


Thank you Old Navy!
<3

*everything in this post is my honest opinion.

Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter/ YouTube 


No comments:

Post a Comment