It's been so long since I did an Insta-Recap! I'm headed to Chicago tomorrow morning on an early flight and wanted to get another post in before the weekend so I figured today would be the best day for this!
As always, here's 9 of my favorite/recent instagram pics!
1. Finally got myself a rolling rack! I thought this would be perfect for the new pieces that I receive and it makes it so much easier to see what I have to style for my blog. I got this one on amazon for $15 and it's easy to put together!
2. I went to lunch this day and wore my favorite blue shoes and floral print pants. Love the combo!
3. My little creative space! I have Audrey & McQueen on the wall, a view of new clothes, fresh flowers on the table, my macbook and of course my mustache mug for morning coffee :) I think it's important to make your workspace inspiring.
4. Selfie in my H&M floral pants. I shot pictures this day but unfortunately they just didn't translate well on camera. Love this print though!
5. It was beautiful this day so I went to the park in my Nirvana tee from Forever21 :) Sometimes it feels good to just rock a tee and jeans!
6. The love of my life turned 3! Kiko is seriously the best dog ever and I am so blessed with him. We always get him the cutest little birthday treats and he loves his PAW-TY hat
7. I have been buying myself fresh flowers once a week for the desk in my room. It makes me smile and brightens my day.
8. Took this selfie the day I shot my road trip pics for Charlotte Russe :) Wearing my favorite every day lipstick MAC Creme Cup.
9. A little sneak peek of what I am bringing with me to Chicago. I honestly always wait till the last minute to pack because I never really know what I will be doing and what I want to wear. I swear I am the worst! The weather over there has been similar to here in Jersey, just a little cooler but I am still dressing for Spring! I really wish there was a way to transport my entire closet :)
Make sure to follow me on instagram @natybaby! I'll be posting some pics during my Chicago trip. Have a lovely weekend everyone!