Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello Summer

Holy hotness!  Summer is definitely here with this weather.  It's been 99 degrees the past 2 days.  I'm happy I got to wear some of my favorite pieces again before this heat wave kicked in!  
So I had 2 brief meetings to go to and I'm really excited about the outcomes.  One is with Gypsy Warrior They're one of my favorite boutiques in NJ and I've gotten some great things from their store. Great prices too!  The other was with a salon in Ridgewood, NJ called Moxie Salon It's owned by two twins and they're fab!  They will be giving me a complete makeover!  I don't want to say the details yet, but I will be posting photos to show you the results. And then I will be having a give away for my NJ readers!  The winner might be getting a free makeover so stayed tuned!!

This is what I wore to my meetings.  I just wanted something cute and simple that was well put together.







Top: Forever21
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Clutch & Sunnies: H&M
Lipstick: MAC Vegas Volt


This was another shirt that I showed in my recent haul.  I was really drawn to the print and color combo.  I don't have many things with orange and I think it's a great color for summer.  It's a high low tunic but I decided to tuck it into these high waisted suede shorts.  I got these last summer and I've only worn them twice.  I know it sounds a little crazy to wear suede shorts in 90 degree weather but I was honestly fine! 







When I was going through my shoes I realized how perfect my Zara sandal heels went with this ensemble so of course I had to wear them again!  I went with a plain black envelope clutch and a few accessories.  I've got on my Target watch & a few bangles, this H&M collar necklace and 2 rings.  





 The finishing touch was my lipstick, my absolute favorite shade for this season.  

One last thing before ending this post... I had another interview/feature with a blogger from Georgia.  You can check it out here! ProjectBahiti Thanks Armoni! 

XOXO 






No comments:

Post a Comment