Thursday, June 7, 2012

Turquoise Dream

Feeling so great today!! Still can't believe I got featured on Glamour's website today! (See last post for link)  I'm heading to the city soon for dinner with the girls and I wanted to get dressed up.  I had to be ready way ahead of time in order to be able to take these photos.  Hope you like! 









Top: Madison Marcus 
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Chinese Laundry (Bakers)
Bag: H&M 
Lipstick: MAC Nicki 


I absolutely love this top.  It was actually Kim Kardashian's and she sold it on ebay along with her other items as she usually does, and I was the winning bidder!  It came to me brand new with the tag on and the retail price was about $225.  I got it for $60 :) I haven't worn it since last summer and since I'm in a turquoise mood today, I decided to wear it again. 






I paired the top with my high low skirt.  Instead of using a belt, I just tucked in the top and let it hang out a little loosely.  I'm wearing the shoes I won from Bakers Shoeternity... seriously obsessed with them!  I'm using my little white shoulder bag and even though it's a neutral, I like how it adds another color.  







I went super light on the accessories today.  Wearing gold & turquoise earrings from Forever21, my H&M cuff and Gypsy Warrior ring.  My nails are still Turquoise & Caicos too.  A little obsessed today as you can clearly see :)

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBMIT YOUR ARM PARTY CONTEST ENTRIES TO ME BY SUNDAY!! EMAIL THEM TO ALOVEAFFAIRWITHFASHION@GMAIL.COM 
I've received a couple so far and I really hope that more of you enter!! 

Lots of Love! 
xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment