Monday, September 30, 2013

Blue Leopard

Happy Monday, hope you all had a fun weekend!  









Shirt (here), Jacket (here), Sunglasses (here): Furor Moda
Pants: H&M (also love)/ Shoes: Aldo (similar)/ Ring: C/O Berricle
 Necklace: C/O Blue Nile 

To be honest, I wasn't really sure how I was going to style this top, but I really love the blue trend this season and decided to pair it with these navy pants for a casual look.  It's the same style top as the floral print one I wore a few days ago, so the print part is a silky material and the rest is a soft cotton.  Shirts like this are just so comfortable to wear.  To break up the blue and add another element, I went with this moto jacket which is actually perfect for the weather we have been having lately.  It's supposed to be in the 80s this week!  I wanted to make this outfit stand out a little more so decided to wear these mirrored sunglasses.  I don't wear silver jewelry too often, but it's definitely good to switch things up sometimes.  I love this XO necklace from BlueNile because it's so small and dainty making it the perfect simple piece to wear every day.  I don't really have many silver rings at all, so this marcasite one from Berricle is definitely a nice new addition for me.  It's a great statement ring that I will be wearing more often.


Thanks so much for stopping by loves, have a great day!
 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment