Wednesday, September 11, 2013

NYFW: Accessory Showcase

The first night of fashion week I hosted an event at the Carlton Hotel.  It was an accessory showcase featuring a bunch of different designers and it was also the launch of my friend Jaclynn's blog
"Blazers & Bellinis."  It was such a great turnout and I really wish it lasted longer!  I met so many amazing girls who follow my blog and instagram and they truly touched my heart with their kind words.  The first thing everyone said to me was that I am so tiny haha. I'm only 4'11!!  I honestly never thought that my blog would turn into anything so all of this is such a blessing to me.  I always say the best part is meeting new people and I truly mean that!  I hope that all of you who came out had a fab time and hope to see you again :)




Dress: C/O H&M (also love)/ Shoes: C/O Shop Prima Donna/ Necklace: Forever21/ Bag: Aldo/ Bangles: Bebe/ Lipstick: Urban Decay F-BOMB


I wore a faux leather dress from H&M but unfortunately you can't see it too well in these photos.  The sides were a different material and I really liked the contrast.  These shoes came just in time for nyfw and I am completely in love with them!  It's been awhile since I wore t-strap heels and these have a thin gold chain making them a great pair of statement shoes.  They're the perfect pair to dress up a LBD.



It was a really cool moment seeing my blog's name on the step and repeat :) 


So happy that 2 of my good friends came out to support my event.  I love being able to share what I do and what I love with them.  


With my little fashion designer from Texas & my two favorite photographers from Chicago :) Always a great time with them!


So great meeting you cuties!  You both looked fab!

I forgot to change my lens so it was hard having people take photos since it doesn't zoom out.  But here are some of my instagram/iPhone pics and a few from some of the ones who came out to support :)


Doing a little intro for the video linked at the end of this post!


Aleks, one of the best dressed guys I've ever met.


My good friend Jason from college.






The guys from Jimmy Swagg 


Thank you Cowell Era for snapping a few pics for me.


Here's a video showing more of the event and introducing all of the designers.
Thank you so much to all who came out!

XO

Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube 



No comments:

Post a Comment