Monday, September 23, 2013

Print Mix: Raising Awareness

Today's post is a special one because I've collaborated with PS I Adore You to help raise awareness for childhood cancer.   This is a cause that I hold close to my heart.









Blouse: C/O SheInside/ Jeans: H&M/ Shoes: C/O CharliebyMZ
Clutch: PS I Adore You/ Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe


  As you all know, cancer is something that has made a huge impact in my life and is a disease that runs in my family.  If there is ever anything that I can do to help support the cause, I am all for it.
One of the owners of PS I Adore You has an 8 year old daughter, Cami, who just relapsed and is in need of a bone marrow transplant this October.  When they reached out to me with their story, I was so touched and of course more than willing to do this post and spread the word.  When you make a purchase on their site, you have the option to also make a donation to childhood cancer.  They even feature different families each month that are in need of donations.  For this month, the donations will go to Cami's foundation to help with her medical bills.  This clutch, which is currently 50% off, is just one of the many great deals/items that they have on their site.  You can even read about Cami's and other children's amazing stories on the PS blog.  I guarantee these stories will touch your heart just as they did mine.

When styling a look for their clutch, I thought this stripes & floral top was perfect because it represents something both bold (stripes) and delicate (florals).  Cancer is a very powerful disease and seeing first hand what it did to my father, I know how it can make the strongest person become so fragile at any age.  It's so important to raise awareness.  Too many people have been affected and too many lives have been taken.  I hope that you all take a few minutes to check out the PS site and possibly even make a donation.  Every little bit helps, especially when it might help save a life.

I hope you have an amazing day!
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment