Thursday, September 19, 2013

NYFW Day 6: Tribal Print

Almost done with fashion week posts!  On day 6, I did not have any shows at Lincoln Center.  At this point I had already checked out of the hotel and was staying at a friend's apartment for the remainder of my stay.  So during the day, I actually did a little shopping then at night I went to an outside presentation, to a show down in Soho and then out to dinner. It ended up being a busy night!  I was not able to shoot in this dress, so I took pics when I got back home.  I'll include pics from those events in my NYFW diary post :)









Dress: C/O Indulgera/ Shoes: Amazon (similar)/ Clutch: Aldo 

Originally I wanted to wear red heels, but truthfully by day 6 my feet couldn't bare platform pumps!  So I added a pop of red with my lipstick instead as I typically do.  Black and white is such a classic color combo that I seriously cannot get enough of.  The tribal design on this dress definitely stands out, especially because it has long sleeves. I wish I had saved this for a much cooler day, because after being outside and running around from place to place, I was a hot mess by the end of the night lol

I really missed shooting with my mom!  I love shooting with other photographers and bloggers, but I am just so used to taking photos with my mom.  I am seriously so appreciative for all she does for me.  I've always had a close relationship with her, but we have grown even closer since I started my blog. Mother and daughter bonding is so special <3  

Thank you for stopping by today!
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment