Friday, September 13, 2013

NYFW Day 2: Printed Pants

I think this was my favorite outfit from fashion week.  It was definitely my most bold look and I purposely wore it the second day because it was a little cooler out and I had 3 shows: Noon By Noor, Rebecca Minkoff and Academy of Art.  All shows were amazing and I will be sharing those photos soon!  It was really fun shooting in the city but so different from here in Jersey since the streets aren't as busy.  I most definitely love the city though <3












(this last picture is exactly why I stained my blazer lol.  always trying to push the sleeves back up)

Photos by: Ryan Chua 

Blazer (similar), Top, Pants (here): C/O H&M 
Shoes: Aldo (similar)/ Bag: H&M/ Bangles: BeBe
Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe/ Lipstick: Urban Decay Shame


I am all for printed pieces and these pants are so comfortable.  I'm sure some people think they look like silk pajamas lol but that's ok because I really like them :) My goal with this look was to keep it monochromatic and burgundy is going to be such a hot color this fall.  It's definitely a current favorite of mine.  I'm obsessed with this blazer, especially the cut.  I was happy to add it to my growing collection!  I ended up finding these shoes 2 days before I went to NY.  They were on sale too which was a plus and they matched perfectly.  I think this whole outfit was both bold and chic. 

Obviously fashion week is all about the designers and with that of course comes the name brands, but I was very content wearing pieces from my go to stores like H&M and Forever21.  Always remember that it's not what you're wearing, but how you are wearing it.  And that's what personal style is all about!

Today is going to be really fun and exciting for me.  Can't wait to share it with you!
Have a great day babes.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment