Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summer Style RECAP

Happy Tuesday babes! 
 I never do recaps of my outfits each month, but since this week is super crazy and I have no new outfit posts yet, I figured that it would be a good time to do one.  This summer was truly a productive and amazing one for me.  I didn't get to travel or go to the beach much, but I really put a lot more time into my blog.  I still can't believe how quickly time has passed by and there's only a few more months left of 2013.  What a year it's been so far!  Although it's still pretty warm out, fall is approaching in 2 weeks.  So here's a look back at some of my outfits from this summer.



Sorry for such a short post but I have to start packing as I head into NYC tomorrow! There will be a ton of new outfits coming soon :) 
Make sure to check out my post on Fearless Fashionista today! It's all about wearing white AFTER Labor Day. Thanks so much for checking out my blog each week, I can never thank you enough for your amazing support! 

<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment